How To Enter
Deadline for entries: July 31st 2009
In order to be considered for this award the website submitted must:
- Cater for a minimum of 3 languages.
- Be regularly updated in all language areas.
- Show excellent quality at all levels (linguistic, content, design, usability, programming).
- Satisfy the culturally specific needs of the target markets.
- Make a good and/or distinctive use of new and emerging technologies.
- Be multi-browser compatible.
- And if the website sells a product all processes must be available in all target languages.
- If your client or organisation are interested in entering this award you must fill up and complete this online ENTRY FORM.
- All eligible entries are considered nominees for this year's BGW award.
- Online voting starts on August 01 midnight (GMT -05:00) and will end on October 31 midnight (GMT -05:00).
- Announcement of Winner/s will be on November 5 noon (GMT -05:00).